This year’s conference is aimed at all who have attended LLT training over the 14 years we have been in existence, but is also available to anyone who wants to know more about LLT training and get a taster of the LLT experience.
This conference will give participants the chance to:
- keep up to date with research and practice.
- network with fellow instructors from a wide range of settings and disciplines.
- meet some top names in the research world in the fields of Falls, Osteoporosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Sedentary Behaviour, Stroke and Exercise for the Older Person.
- review technique and learn new exercises and strategies to improve practice.
- share successes and troubles.
- meet the LLT team (tutors and office staff).
Key themes for 2018 Conference;
- Sedentary Behaviour
- Behaviour Change