There are no specific participant eligibility requirement or guidelines. The course is designed for a wide range of people with an interest in physical activity and dementia including:
- Health and primary care services
- Dementia, Adult and social care services
- Exercise and instructors, teachers and leaders
- Chair-based exercise leaders and Otago exercise leaders
- Movement teachers and leaders including those involved in dance, walking sport programmes
- Physiotherapy, occupational therapy, rehabilitation and re-ablement services.