* Translate research evidence into practice for the promotion of physical activity for the primary and secondary prevention of diseases, particularly coronary heart disease;
* maintain a national focus for physical activity and health;
* ensure that significant research findings are translated into guidelines that inform health, sport and leisure professionals;
* ensure that information and support is provided through our website, newsletters, seminars and resources;
* provide resources and training on physical activity and health in response to requests from professionals;
* ensure that physical activity plays a significant part in new government initiatives.
To visit this site, click here.