LLT CBE Manual and Candidate Learning Resources for Training Providers
The expanded Skills for Care Chair Based Exercise qualification, developed by YMCA (formerly CYQ) in conjunction with LLT and Skills for Care, was launched nationally in January 2013. Later Life Training is offering training providers who already deliver the Chair-Based Exercise qualification (or awarding organisation approved new providers) the opportunity to purchase the LLT ‘Sit Tall, Stand Strong’ © CBE knowledge base and practical manuals for use in delivering their own training programmes in order to promote standardisation and consistency in the delivery of the new qualification.
The qualification syllabus and Learner Assessment Record are provided by YMCA and the purchase of resources from LLT is entirely optional.
Benefits to your business:
- Written by internationally recognised experts on exercise and ageing and older people and on exercise and disease and disability
- LLT are the original CBE authors, Department of Health commissioned 1998
- The LLT directors have continued to take the national lead on the updating and up-skilling of CBE tutors across the UK and Europe
- This course manual supports the YMCA qualification, regulated by Ofqual, endorsed by Skills Active, recognised by REPs and by AGILE, CSP Older People Special Interest Group
- Save on your own development budget, time money and printing costs, LLT has done the work for you
Choose from TWO Packages available to training providers wishing to deliver the Later Life ‘Sit Tall, Stand Strong’ Chair Based Exercise Programme for Older Adults and Disabled Adults ©
Package 1: Resources Only package:
This package offers Training providers the CBE candidate manual for use on their courses (Intellectual Property Terms and Conditions (below) apply).
10 LLT Manual Resource sets = £550 + VAT plus p&p
20 LLT Manual Resource sets = £1000 + VAT plus p&p
50 LLT Manual Resource sets = £2250 + VAT plus p&p
Package 2: Resource Package PLUS one onsite CBE Technical Expert Support Visit. This package offers Resource Package 1 PLUS one LLT technical expert support visit (independent and separate to YMCA’s external quality assurance activity).
The Terms and Conditions of purchasing the CBE Manuals from LLT can be found here.
To enquire about purchasing these expertly written and professionally presented packages for your business, email the LLT Office.