NEW CPD for currently qualified EfS Instructors
Exercise and Fitness after Stroke – ‘Life’ after STARTER – tailoring strategies for stroke impairments in gym based environments;
- Exercise and stroke research update
- Muscle physiology – spasticity, contractures, flaccidity and disorders of muscle tone
- Translating STARTER programme principles and tailoring strategies into gym based environments (and free weights V’s fixed weight equipment)
- Considerations for motivation and goal setting with stroke survivors
- Considerations for water-based exercise after stroke
EfS instructors can also maintain their CPD with REPS by attending the CPD days for PSI Instructors.