There are no specific participant eligibility requirement or guidelines. The course is designed for a wide range of people with an interest in physical activity and older people including
- Health and primary care services.
- Exercise and instructors, teachers and leaders.
- Chair-based exercise leaders and Otago exercise leaders.
- Movement teachers and leaders including those involved in dance, walking and tai chi programmes.
- Residential services including sheltered and supported living and nursing homes.
- Physiotherapy, occupational therapy, rehabilitation and re-ablement services.
Medical Conditions and Learning Support Requirements
We encourage everyone to be responsible for their own learning. In light of this, we ask that you please inform us, at point of application, about any learning support requirements and/or medical conditions support that will help you to access our course content and learn effectively. All information will be treated confidentially and we will make reasonable adjustments to meet your needs.