Salary: Band 4 £21,892 – £24,157 Depending in experience plus LW & Pro Rata for Part time.
Hours: 3 – 5 days per week
Location: Based in the Hillingdon area
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9am on Friday 11th June 2021.
Interviews will be held: Monday 21st June 2021
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HOLD A FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND HAVE ACCESS TO A CAR
Are you a HCPC registered physiotherapist, or previously qualified as a physiotherapist with a willingness to re-register; or are you a relevantly qualified Therapy Tech? Do you understand the needs of people who are frail, isolated or living with long-term conditions? Are you passionate about working with people aged 65+ to minimise their risk of falling and hospital admittance? Do you enjoy working in a small team? If so, you are the person we are seeking, to work within our Falls Prevention team.
Your role will include:
- Working with GP’s to identify clients who have had a fall or who are vulnerable to falling.
- Working with, and motivating clients to stay active & independent.
- Carrying out home assessments based on the Falls Risk Assessment Tool (FRAT).
- Providing practical advice & measures to keep people safe at home.
- Supervising Otago-based exercise programmes in clients’ homes
Please see the full job description for more details, and how to apply.
If you have any questions about the role, or for an informal discussion with the recruiting manager, please send an enquiry to email@example.com or 020 8756 4393 or 07753275779