Unable to make it to the LLT conference? Well, you can now purchase all the keynote and workshop presentations and read them from the comfort of your home or office.
Once you have made a purchase, we will enrol you onto the relevant page on our ELearning portal and you will be able to log in and view the presentations.
If purchasing the 2018 conference resources, you will receive access to the following:
- Dr Juliet Harvey – Improving function in frail, older adults with a sedentary behaviour reduction intervention.
- Dr Dave Saunders – Exercise after Stroke: complex intervention & multiple effects
Workshop Presentations/Handouts for:
- Claudine Aherne – Marketing: Expand your reach, help more people and grow your programmes
- Jane Ward – Practical Tai Chi :A workshop for Health and Exercise Professionals
- Edye Hoffman – Community-based exercise & Dementia in group settings
- Dr Juliet Harvey – Stomp Out Sitting
- Dr Elisabeth Boulton – Using behavioral change theories and techniques to increase physical activity: increasing the chances of success
- Bhanu Ramaswamy – Who is fit for Parkinson’s? An exercise guide
- Dr Zoë Tieges – Sedentary behaviour in stroke patients
- Monserrat Conde – What’s all the fuss about feet?
- Dr Helen Hawley-Hague – Overcoming technophobia: the use of smartphones to support falls rehabilitation exercise!
- Bob Laventure – Moving from Dementia Friendly to being Person Centered – how far can you go?
- Daniel MacIntyre – Risk, rates and return on investment (Falls)
- Vicky Johnston – Managing dizziness with exercise
- Pauline Virgo – Working with people with Osteoporosis
- Dr Dave Saunders & Bex Townley – Training Balance after Stroke: implementing what we know
- Simon Hanna – FaME – remember my name